Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Blog Post Carries Thoughts

I'm not sure what day we are on or even what day of the week it is, I guess that's not important.  All I know is my heart has been touched in so many ways. I look around this orphanage and see the face of God all around me. That along makes it worth the heat, the crazy driving, the differences in the food, ALL the people (which is ALOT), the sacred cows the water buffalo that are EVERYWHERE and the fact that most of India does not even like Christians.
   
    The time in the churches was amazing, witnessing people come to know Jesus, young kids on their knees praying..... All these experiences this far are more than I can put into words. Thank you for all the support and mostly the prayers. God is for us! Carrie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment